Our tailor-made Project training provides diverse packages for the use of various tools for the planning, management, and reporting of projects and related resources.
With our Project training, your organization’s personnel will learn how to improve project management by leveraging a comprehensive range of tools in the Microsoft Project family:
- Lightweight Project for the web is easy to use and it offers rich functionalities and visual views in a web browser
- The desktop version of Project provides an effective framework for project management for the individual and a small team
- A more robust Project Online or Project Server service acts as a project center for the effective management of the project portfolio, programs, and an individual project at the organizational level
Project training is suitable for individuals who are responsible for planning and monitoring project and / or project schedules and resourcing. The training is tailored to meet the needs of the organization, considering the current version of the program, including a possible project management model.
These needs, combined with the needs of an individual and thus focusing on the essentials, create a framework for effective and productive education. If necessary, the training can be divided into two or more parts, in which case, depending on the needs, progress from basic to advanced use.
Tailored Project training for the needs of your organization
Tailored Project training to suit the needs and challenges of your organization ensures support for users with different skill levels and roles. In the context of training, we can work together to define ways to improve the use of tools to promote your organization’s project culture.
Our Microsoft-certified trainers teach in face-to-face and remote learning sessions. The implementation of the training depends on current COVID-19 related recommendations and regulations in force at the time.
The structure and content of the training sessions will be planned and implemented as you wish, such as:
- 2–3 hours long training sessions where participants get an overview of the features and functionalities of the project management tool through hands-on exercises
- As workshop-type trainings, where the organization jointly plans the best practices and procedures for utilizing the Project
- Long-term support for the smooth work of project workers through the design and implementation of user-friendly training materials such as videos, written instructions, and instructional articles.
Our hands-on training ensures that every member of the organization makes effective use of Project tools in their own project work.
The content of project training by subject areas
The content of customized Project training varies from case to case, depending on your organization’s usage needs and goals. Our training can include, for example, typical themes and can be combined according to your needs:
- Basic settings and utilizing templates
- Management of projects’ task structure and schedule
- Project resource creation and management
- Managing changes in scheduling or resources
- Monitoring the schedule and utilizing the program in steering
- Budgeting and reporting
- Cost management
- Project or program management using Project
Ensure the development of your own employees’ skills and successful project culture with high-quality training packages and content tailored to the needs of your organization.
Find out more about our customer stories:
- HSL & Solu Digital: Tools for transparent project culture and methodology
- HSY & Solu Digital: Managing projects and contracts using Investment Window
- Construction company Lapti Oy & Solu Digital: Managing the clientele and customer projects
Read more about project management solutions:
- Manage projects with the right practices and applications
- Microsoft Project for the Web supports project management
- Microsoft Project for the Web: Project List and Project Form
- Microsoft Project for the Web: reporting with Power BI
- Project management and a successful project culture
- Project management tools to support practices
- Smooth project work with Microsoft 365 tools
- Solu 365® automates project management
- All Solu Digital expert articles
Interested in Project training?
Contact Marko, and we will tailor a training suited to your needs!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter digested from our experts' articles.