Contract management in SharePoint consolidates all contracts into a centralized view
Contract management is a key part of an organization’s operations that, at best, streamlines business operations while minimizing unnecessary risks.
We implement an easy and simple solution that allows an organization to leverage fragmented and siloed contract information in contract management throughout the organization, contract lifecycle management, and other business processes.
Centralize agreements in one place in the familiar and easy-to-use environment of SharePoint:
- Streamline your business with up-to-date contract information that is available and utilized centrally and transparently throughout the organization
- Improve the findability and availability of contract information and documents
- Reduce risks by facilitating and streamlining contract version management
- Improve the transparency, manageability, and security of the contract process
- Plan finances and manage supplier relationships with easier contract management
Contract management with Assently’s electronic signature
Contract management in SharePoint is further enhanced by combining the solution with Assently’s electronic signature and identification solution. Electronic signature and identification guarantee secure authentication of contracts between all parties involved. At the same time, the validity of the contract is confirmed immediately.
The contract management system together with the electronic signature and identification solution simplifies contract management, improves work processes, and increases information security.
Contract documents are prepared, sent, and archived electronically in SharePoint, and the necessary signatures are collected using Assently. Contracts are signed electronically, for example with bank credentials, and certified. Once the contract is signed, it is automatically returned to the contract archive.
Defining the order and deadline for signatures and sending automatic reminders is possible. The invitation can be sent in 12 different languages and the language can be specified for each recipient of the signature invitation separately.
Contract management solutions cost-effectively
Microsoft SharePoint provides versatile tools for processing, storing, and tracking contract information regardless of time, location, or device:
- co-editing and commenting on documents to enhance teamwork
- contract approval processes in accordance with contract processes
- electronic signatures, using, for example, a product that supports a third-party electronic signature
- reminders of deadlines and tasks related to renewal or termination of contracts
- reporting and various filtering views for reviewing and analyzing contract information
- Planner’s task management features support contract monitoring and make it easier to perform follow-up actions, such as renewing or terminating contracts
- Power Automate-enabled automated workflows streamline contract tracking management
- Microsoft Teams, on the other hand, provides easy-to-use tools to streamline collaboration between departments or teams, for example.
Read more: Boost contract management with Microsoft 365
Contract management in SharePoint with easy deployment
We implement the deployment of a contract management solution to meet the needs of your organization according to different stages:
- Defining a contract management solution in the organization
- Technical implementation and deployment
- Training or workshops for users and administrators to use the solution smoothly
Check out our customer stories:
- HSY & Solu Digital: Managing projects and contracts using Investment Window
- Construction company Lapti Oy & Solu Digital: Managing the clientele and customer projects
- Transmeri & Solu Digital: Seamless support for employees’ everyday work with Sharepoint Online and Power Platform
- Scania & Solu Digital: Efficiency for operations with easy-to-use solutions of Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Teams, and Solu 365®
Read more about our solutions:
- Can SharePoint be used for contract management?
- Is Teams the next-generation intranet?
- SharePoint pages as Teams applications empower remote work
- Boost contract management with Microsoft 365
- A good intranet brings the whole organization together
- Automate project management with the Solu 365® tool
- All Solu Digital expert articles
Want to hear more about contract management?
Please contact Marko:
Chief Commercial Officer, Partner
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter digested from our experts' articles.