Power Platform training helps users learn the basics of Microsoft Power Automate, Power Apps, and Power BI tools and their potential for digitizing business processes.
Microsoft Power Platform provides tools that help you quickly and easily deploy and expand custom applications to meet the needs of your organization. Agile and cost-effective development of business applications that handle large amounts of data in real-time enhances the efficiency of your organization.
Decision-making becomes faster when information is easily accessible through the browser and mobile applications. Using Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI as cloud services, employees learn to develop customized applications such as forms and surveys for automatic data collection, processing, storage, and reporting.
Tailored Power Platform training for business application development
Räätälöidyn Power Platform -koulutuksemme avulla organisaationne Office 365 -käyttäjät oppivat tuntemaan Power Platform -ohjelmien tarjoamat mahdollisuudet sekä Power Apps, Power Automate ja Power BI -ohjelmien tärkeimpiä ominaisuuksia ja toiminnallisuuksia sekä niiden hallinnointia.
With our customized Power Platform training, Office 365 users in your organization will learn about the possibilities of Power Platform, the key features and functionalities of Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI, and how to manage them.
Our Microsoft-certified trainers hold face-to-face and remote training sessions. When organizing our training, we take into account COVID-19 recommendations and regulations in force at the time.
The structure and content of the training sessions will be planned and implemented as you wish, such as:
- 2-3 hours or half day training sessions where participants get an overview of the possibilities of Power Platform tools and get to do hands-on exercises.
- Workshop-type trainings, in which a Power Apps application is designed for the organization on a case-by-case basis for business needs
- Design and implement clear training materials such as videos, written instructions, and instructional articles to support long-term user work
Our hands-on training helps users build simple browser- and mobile-enabled applications and workflows for their organization without programming skills.
”Solu Digital’s experts’ understanding of their clients is top-notch! We never have to spell out what we want in words of one syllable, as they immediately have an understanding of our world, what we need, and what will support our business.”
Power Platform training topics
Our training can include, for example, the following topics and can be combined according to your needs:
Power Platform training: An Introduction to the basics of application development
- The benefits of automation in business development
- What is the Microsoft Power Platform?
- Introduction to the Power Platform and related tools
- Microsoft Forms in brief
- The role of SharePoint in business applications
- Common Data Service in brief
- On-premises Data Gateway in brief
- Licensing costs
- Power Platform in Microsoft Teams
Power Apps training: The basics of application development
- Introduction to Using Power Apps
- General features and functionality of Power Apps Studio
- Use of controls, formulas, collections, variables, and forms
- Connecting data sources to the application
- Pre-built Power Apps templates and customizing them
- Application lifecycle management
- Application Sharing and Permissions
Power Automate training: The Basics of workflow automation
- Introduction to Power Automat (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- General features and functionality of the Power Automate portal
- Starters, connectors and control-related functions
- Connecting data sources to workflows
- Mobile application
- Power Automate’s ready-made models and their utilization in data collection and processing
- Power Automat alarms on time or when data changes
- Alerts for Teams and Outlook
Power BI Training: The basics of BI reporting
- Introduction to PowerBI Desktop / Online
- General terms and concepts
- Download data and set up connections
- Creating and visualizing metrics
- Basics of the DAX language
- Updating, publishing, analyzing and editing the report, as well as timings
- Power BI reports to Teams
- Read more about our BI training services
”It has been easy, pleasant and simple to do business with Solu Digital’s people. Their professionals involved in our projects have extensive experience and expertise, the customer only needs to explain their needs and Solu Digital produces the implementation. Each meeting is structured for Solu Digital and all agreed tasks have always been completed. We have not received a no as an answer to any of our wishes, which I greatly appreciate as a buyer of the service. In addition, all people at Solu Digital are pleasant and polite to all things and people. All agreed things and schedules have been kept. I am very pleased with Solu Digital’s service.”
Check out our customer stories:
- Keskisuomalainen & Solu Digital: Location independent working with Microsoft 365 solutions using agile development
- SSAB & Solu Digital: Easy-to-use project management and time recording solution
- Business Finland & Solu Digital: Securing correctly executed procurements and monitoring of expenses with a procurement portfolio working on the Microsoft 365 platform
- The city of Turku & Solu Digital: Project work independent of location and device with the help of automation
- Transmeri & Solu Digital: Seamless support for employees’ everyday work with Sharepoint Online and Power Platform
- Scania & Solu Digital: Efficiency for operations with easy-to-use solutions of Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Teams, and Solu 365®
- KUUMA-ICT & Solu Digital: A nimble Business Intelligence application solved billing challenges
Read more about Power Platform:
- A well-built data warehouse is half-done knowledge management
- Agile and cost-effective application development with Microsoft Power Platform
- Power Platform at the heart of digitalization and remote work
- A digital leap of sales supported by Microsoft Power Apps
- Digital tools and unified practices support the digital leap required for remote and hybrid work
- Microsoft Power Platform enables agile application development for HR
- Microsoft Power BI tool simplifies the work of a controller
- Document automation saves time and reduces risks
- Speed up the quoting and contracting process with automation
- Automation speeds up HR processes
- Provisioning and migration together
- The playbook, or management model, ensures the smooth use of tools
- The importance of trust in modern hybrid working
- Using artificial intelligence in business
- Know your competitive advantage
- Ensure data security before rolling out Copilot
- SharePoint Premium: intelligent information management for vanguard organizations
- All Solu Digital expert articles
Interested in our Power Platform training?
Contact Jere and we will tailor a training package to suit your needs!
Chief Technology Officer, Partner
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter digested from our experts' articles.