Microsoft Viva for a smooth and versatile employee experience
Microsoft Viva is a versatile employee experience platform to support the daily lives of employees and teams, helping them feel comfortable and successful at work. It brings together communication, information, learning, resources, and insights as part of the collaboration and productivity tools in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams.
Support organizational culture, on-the-job learning, and employee well-being by combining technology, data, and insights with Microsoft Viva:
- Create more sustainable and innovative jobs by building a successful culture where employees are committed, and leaders are inspired.
- Consider the differences of employees in, for example, working methods, information retrieval and learning.
- Support employees and teams to do their best by investing in creativity, inclusion and well-being.
- Create a work environment that prioritizes employees and thus improves business results.
Microsoft Viva supports building a comprehensive employee experience
Microsoft Viva combines key elements of a customized employee experience on the same platform and leverages Microsoft 365 and Teams environments:
- Microsoft Viva Topics automatically identifies, processes, and organizes content and expertise across the organization, making it easy for employees to find and leverage information and content.
- Faster and more accurate search results improve information discoverability as Viva Topics leverages artificial intelligence and data from Microsoft 365, Teams and third-party service providers.
Microsoft Viva Topics is now available as an add-on to enterprise Microsoft 365 packages.
- Microsoft Viva Connections is your gateway to a modern participatory experience in Microsoft Teams, designed to engage everyone in activities and discussions, and keep all employees up to date.
- The app allows personnel to make contacts from the management level to the store, set up teams, and inspire and encourage colleagues.
- With Viva Connections, all employees in the organization can easily participate and influence with their opinions, thus strengthening the virtual sense of trust and community.
Microsoft Viva Connections is now available as a desktop version and mobile app later this year.
Read more about Microsoft Viva Connections
- Microsoft Viva Learning brings together the organization’s own learning materials, LinkedIn Learning and Microsoft Learning resources, and materials from third-party service providers.
- The application helps users to browse, track and share a wide range of content from comprehensive entities to individual learning content.
- The tool supports employees in formal and non-formal learning exactly when it is needed, making it easier for employees to learn flexibly on the job.
- The app encourages a growth culture that helps employees reach their potential.
Microsoft Viva Learning is now available.
- Microsoft Viva Insights helps people and businesses succeed with privacy-based insights and recommendations based on personalized information to improve productivity and well-being.
- The app helps employees take regular breaks, focus better on learning and work, strengthen interaction with colleagues, and identify opportunities to improve their own work.
- For supervisors and managers, Viva Insights provides visibility into work standards that can lead to fatigue due to work outside of working hours, excessive number of meetings, or too short uninterrupted working hours.
- By prioritizing employee personal well-being and balancing productivity, organizations can foster a culture in which both employees and the organization thrive by identifying best practices for maintaining well-being at work.
Microsoft Viva Insights is available for Microsoft 365 users.
- Involve employees in creating meaningful relationships and communities across organizational boundaries
- Build trust among the work community
- Strengthen the sense of belonging and community
Viva Engage, running on the Yammer platform, enables:
- Organizing virtual events
- Pinning noteworthy conversations on top
- Creating announcement posts on current topics
- Sharing employees’ own experiences in the form of updates and stories
- Following other employees’ updates and stories
- Finding answers to questions
- Ideating and solving problems openly together
Viva Engage has replaced Yammer and the Communities application used in Teams. In March 2023, Viva Engage will also replace the Communities application used in Outlook. Yammer’s mobile application will also be updated to the Viva Engage application in March 2023.
Microsoft Viva Engage is available for Microsoft 365 users and as part of Microsoft Viva license.
Read more about Microsoft Viva Engage
Download Microsoft Teams guides
Download our guides to smooth Teams group management and make your organization’s virtual work easier. Leave your contact information and we will send the guides to your email.
Microsoft Viva extension applications
Microsoft Viva Goals aligns daily work with strategic goals
Microsoft Viva Goals helps improve results and promote company success by centralizing employee and team goal setting and management of goals and key results in Microsoft Teams.
Read more about Microsoft Viva Goals
Microsoft Viva Sales boosts sales performance
Microsoft Viva Sales streamlines salespeople’s work with automatic data storage and processing for any customer relationship management system using Office 365 and Microsoft Teams. The application eliminates the need for manual data entry and gives more time to focus on sales.
Read more about Microsoft Viva Sales
Check out our customer stories:
- The city of Turku & Solu Digital: Project work independent of location and device with the help of Solu 365 automation
- Panostaja & Solu Digital: Solu 365® for Microsoft Teams provides a swift communications platform and document management
- Scania & Solu Digital: Efficiency for operations with easy-to-use solutions of Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Teams, and Solu 365®
- Trade Union Pro & Solu Digital: Solu 365® streamlines teamwork by enhancing communication and document management
Read more from our expert articles:
- Microsoft Viva Connections brings the intranet to Teams
- Using Microsoft Teams effectively: 5 Tips articles
- Teams management with Solu 365® workgroup automation
- Solu 365® automates project management
- Microsoft Teams’ 5th anniversary: 3 highlights from the roadmap
- Teams deployment and organizational maturity model
- Manage projects with the OKR model and Viva Goals
- Microsoft Viva Engage connects the work community
- All Solu Digital expert articles
Want to hear more about Microsoft Viva and how it integrates into organizational culture?
Please contact Marko:
Chief Commercial Officer, Partner
050 518 4758
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter digested from our experts' articles.