Our SharePoint training helps all personnel take advantage of SharePoint’s versatile features to easily process, share, and store information.
Microsoft SharePoint is a versatile platform for sharing and managing information. In addition, it is a commonly used template for designing an intranet, among other things. SharePoint plays a critical role in many organizations, but you may not be able to use it well enough to make the most of it.
Implementing the use of SharePoint among the personnel of an organization can be challenging. It is also particularly important that the entire organization has the same rules for the use of O365, that is, procedures for using SharePoint, to work efficiently, transparently, and securely.
Tailored SharePoint training to the needs of your organization
SharePoint training is beneficial for all personnel because it makes it easier to process, share and store information and everyone knows to operate in the same way.
In the training, you will learn, for example, to store and sort information and to use version control and different views. In addition, you also get Teams training from us.
Our training is hands-on and people-oriented so that every member of the organization, regardless of role, can effectively learn to be a master user of SharePoint. Together, we will tailor training to completely suit your needs.
Our Microsoft-certified trainers provide training in face-to-face and remote training sessions. In our training, we consider the COVID-19 recommendations and regulations in force at the time.
The structure and content of the training sessions will be planned and implemented as you wish, such as:
- As longer, 1-2 hours long training sessions in which users practice the basic features and key functionalities themselves
- Shorter, approximately 30-min information-intensive training as a review of features and functionalities according to your organization’s information model
- As workshop-type training to identify best practices for SharePoint for the organization and to develop a data model that supports document management
- Design and implement training materials such as videos, written instructions, tutorials, and SharePoint templates to support long-term user work
In our hands-on training, every member of your organization learns to use SharePoint and Office 365 tools effectively in their own work. This saves users time and allows them to focus on what is essential in their work tasks.
SharePoint training topics
Our training can include, for example, the following topics, and they can be combined to suit your needs:
- OneDrive for Business
- Saving into a library
- Using libraries
- Views and utilising them
- Saving, automatic saving
- Shared editing
- Managing metadata
- Version history
Teams and SharePoint, separate and together
- Channels, chats, mentions
- Saving and opening documents from the File menu
- Calls, video calls, and meetings
- Bilateral instant messaging
- Setting up a new work group
- Read more from Teams training page
OneDrive for Business
- Synchronising documents on a workstation
- Automatic saving
- Simultaneous use of personal OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Solving synchronising problems
Correct use of PowerPoint
- Utilising the organisation’s template slides
- Constructing a slide presentation
- Images in a presentation
- Parts and modified presentations
Compilation of tips for Excel
- Conditional filtering
- Table vs. field
Check out our customer stories:
- HSY & Solu Digital: Managing projects and contracts using Investment Window
- Construction company Lapti Oy & Solu Digital: Managing the clientele and customer projects
- Transmeri & Solu Digital: Seamless support for employees’ everyday work with Sharepoint Online and Power Platform
- Panostaja & Solu Digital: Solu 365® for Microsoft Teams provides a swift communications platform and document management
- Scania & Solu Digital: Efficiency for operations with easy-to-use solutions of Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Teams, and Solu 365®
- Trade Union Pro & Solu Digital: Solu 365® streamlines teamwork by enhancing communication and document management
Read more about SharePoint:
- Intranet portal on SharePoint
- Manage your SharePoint-environment like a pro
- Can SharePoint be used for contract management?
- Is Teams the next generation intranet?
- SharePoint pages as Teams applications empower remote work
- Microsoft Viva Connections brings the intranet to Teams
- All Solu Digital expert articles
Interested in SharePoint training?
Contact Marko, and we will tailor training suited to your needs!
Chief Commercial Officer, Partner
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter digested from our experts' articles.