Business information management and BI reporting as a time and place independent self-service
Business Intelligence refers to a company’s information gathering, storage, and analysis. Microsoft Power Platform tools provide an efficient suite for collecting, processing, and visualizing business-critical information. Business Intelligence solutions provide a data warehouse where data is downloaded from back-end systems such as ERP and customer relationship management systems.
Our Business Intelligence solutions cover e.g., financial forecasts, budgeting, scorecards, KPI metrics, analytics and BI reporting. Contact us and ask more!
Improve the management of your organization with up-to-date information:
- Accelerate decision-making and improve the management of your organization with up-to-date, easy-to-analyze data with the Power BI reporting solution.
- Manage business information with Business Intelligence solutions that automate and visualize up-to-date information in an easy-to-understand way.
- Take advantage of reports that support information management as part of the day-to-day operations of your business or organization.
- Process data into concrete, business-friendly measures with Power Automate workflows that automate processes and Power Apps applications built to collect, process, and store data.
- Promote the digitalization of your organization with Power Platform tools that integrate a variety of information systems, applications, documents, and other data sources.
- Make procedures more consistent and streamline unpleasant, manual, and repetitive tasks with automated workflows and easy-to-use forms.
“Solu Digital experts’ understanding of the client is top-notch! You never have to explain in words of one syllable what you are looking for, but instead, our experts understand immediately, from an insider’s point of view, what we need and what supports our business activity.”
BI solutions for business information management, administration and BI reporting:
Projections and budgeting
- Speed up the budgeting process considerably, and free up your time from manual labour for planning and analysis.
Score cards and KPI measurements
- Conveniently measure your progress in relation to your aims, and visualise activities.
Analyses, BI reports, and process states
- Up-to-date reports and analyses of business activities in an easy-to-read form, to support your decision-making.
- Ease your everyday work with the search function.
Business Intelligence as “self-service” at low cost and exactly when it suits you
- Facilitate and support your daily work with Business Intelligence, at your own terms.
“We’ve been able to develop a system that allows us to monitor even better how salespeople are succeeding in that field and get better access to data for sales management.”
Deployment of BI reporting quickly and flexibly
We design and implement a BI system that supports the goals and needs of your organization:
- Entering data as files or using a Power Apps form, for example.
- Design reports with Power BI and publish by audience, for example, in SharePoint or Teams, which supports virtual discussion of reported data.
- Development of task- and role-specific business applications from the definition of needs and objectives to the implementation of tested and functional solutions.
- Clear definition of application usage, business logic, and data sources.
- Guidance for application users and administrators in using the application to streamline business processes.
Check out our customer stories:
- Transmeri & Solu Digital: Seamless support for employees’ everyday work with Sharepoint Online and Power Platform
- KUUMA-ICT & Solu Digital: A nimble Business Intelligence application solved billing challenges
- Scania & Solu Digital: Efficiency for operations with easy-to-use solutions of Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Teams, and Solu 365®
Read more about Power Platform:
- A well-built data warehouse is half-done knowledge management
- Agile and cost-effective application development with Microsoft Power Platform
- Power Platform at the heart of digitalization and remote work
- A digital leap of sales supported by Microsoft Power Apps
- Digital tools and unified practices support the digital leap required for remote and hybrid work
- Microsoft Power Platform enables agile application development for HR
- Microsoft Power BI tool simplifies the work of a controller
- Document automation saves time and reduces risks
Do you want to hear more about Business Intelligence solutions?
Please contact Jere:
Chief Technology Officer, Partner
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter digested from our experts’ articles.