Managing and reporting commercial information is now self-service independent of time or location – deploy Business Intelligence solutions.
Business Intelligence refers to a company’s information gathering, storage, and analysis. Microsoft Power Platform tools provide an efficient suite for collecting, processing, and visualizing business-critical information. Accelerate decision-making and improve the management of your organization with up-to-date, easy-to-analyze information.
Reports are designed with Power BI and published for different audiences, for example in SharePoint or Teams, which supports virtual discussion of report data. You can filter the data in your reports and, if necessary, drill deeper into the underlying data. As part of the day-to-day life of a company or organization, reports support information management.
Power BI as part of Power Platform solutions
Managing business information is easy and flexible with Solu Digital’s Business Intelligence solutions. In addition to reporting solutions, Power Automate workflows for process automation and Power Apps for data collection, processing, and storage help transform data into tangible measures supporting business objectives.
The development of task- and role-specific business applications is agile and cost-effective, from the definition of needs and goals to the implementation of tested and functional solutions. In the design phase of the solution, the requirements of the application and its use, business logic and data sources are clearly defined.
Based on the definition phase, we develop the application and guide its users and administrators to utilize the application to streamline business processes. Several organizations that use Power Platform solutions have learned to edit and further develop, for example, Power BI reports and Power Apps themselves.
Hundreds of various possibilities to connect different information systems, applications, documents and other data sources to Power Platform tools enable the digitization of processes. Automated workflows and easy-to-use forms also unify procedures and streamline unpleasant, manual, and repetitive tasks.
“In my eyes, Solu redeemed its place when I came into the house and we had a lot of challenges with performance reporting. We could not make it work at all. The update interval was about once a day and the reports were slow. After Solu’s operation, we managed to get the update cycle to 20 minutes and the reports worked really fast.”
Development Manager, Lassila & Tikanoja
BI reporting and budgeting
BI reporting is a visual way of presenting data the system collects from various sources. With our help, you can design a report app for budgets and other projections, where the data is read as files or perhaps using the Power Apps form. Different scenarios can be tested quickly. Business Intelligence solutions offer a data warehouse, into which information is loaded from backup systems.
What do Business Intelligence solutions have to offer?
Business Intelligence solutions offer a tool for managing commercial information, for leadership, and for BI reports. You will always receive up-to-date information on the processes of your commercial enterprise, and you can automatise and visualise the information to be easy to grasp. Our Business Intelligence solutions include:
Projections and budgeting
- Speed up the budgeting process considerably, and free up your time from manual labour for planning and analysis.
Returns cards and KPI measurements
- Conveniently measure your progress in relation to your aims, and visualise activities.
Business Intelligence as “self-service”: at low cost and exactly when it suits you
- Facilitate and support your daily work with Business Intelligence, at your own terms.
Analyses, BI reports, and process states
- Up-to-date reports and analyses of business activities in an easy-to-read form, to support your decision-making.
- Ease your everyday work with the search function.
“We’ve been able to develop a system that allows us to monitor even better how salespeople are succeeding in that field and get better access to data for sales management.”
Sales Development Manager, Scania Finland
Find out more about our customer stories:
- Transmeri & Solu Digital: Seamless support for employees’ everyday work with Sharepoint Online and Power Platform
- KUUMA-ICT & Solu Digital: A nimble Business Intelligence application solved billing challenges
- Scania & Solu Digital: Efficiency for operations with easy-to-use solutions of Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Teams, and Solu 365®:
- Lassila & Tikanoja & Solu Digital: More efficient financial reporting with Business Intelligence solutions:
Read more about Power Platform:
- A well-built data warehouse is half-done knowledge management
- Agile and cost-effective application development with Microsoft Power Platform
- Power Platform at the heart of digitalization and remote work
- A digital leap of sales supported by Microsoft Power Apps
- Digital tools and unified practices support the digital leap required for remote and hybrid work
- Microsoft Power Platform enables agile application development for HR
“Solu Digital experts’ understanding of the client is top-notch! You never have to explain in words of one syllable what you are looking for, but instead, our experts understand immediately, from an insider’s point of view, what we need and what supports our business activity.”
Development Director, ICT & Digital Services, Transmeri
“Co-operation with Solu Digital was very good and flexible. I firmly believe we will use different BI solutions in the future, too, for gathering, moving, and refining information.”
Managing Director, KUUMA-ICT
Do you want to hear more about Business Intelligence solutions? Contact Jere.
Chief Technology Officer, Partner