Microsoft Viva for a smooth and versatile employee experience
Microsoft Viva is a versatile employee experience platform to support the daily lives of employees and teams, helping them feel comfortable and successful at work. It brings together communication, information, learning, resources, and insights as part of the collaboration and productivity tools in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams.
Support organizational culture, on-the-job learning, and employee well-being by combining technology, data, and insights with Microsoft Viva:
- Create more sustainable and innovative jobs by building a successful culture where employees are committed, and leaders are inspired.
- Consider the differences of employees in, for example, working methods, information retrieval and learning.
- Support employees and teams to do their best by investing in creativity, inclusion and well-being.
- Create a work environment that prioritizes employees and thus improves business results.
Download Microsoft Teams guides
Download our guides to smooth Teams group management and make your organization’s virtual work easier. Leave your contact information and we will send the guides to your email.
Microsoft Viva supports building a comprehensive employee experience
Microsoft Viva combines key elements of a customized employee experience on the same platform and leverages Microsoft 365 and Teams environments:
- Microsoft Viva Topics harnesses knowledge and expertise for all employees
- Microsoft Viva Topics automatically identifies, processes, and organizes content and expertise across the organization, making it easy for employees to find and leverage information and content.
- Faster and more accurate search results improve information discoverability as Viva Topics leverages artificial intelligence and data from Microsoft 365, Teams and third-party service providers.
Microsoft Viva Topics is now available as an add-on to enterprise Microsoft 365 packages.
- Microsoft Viva Connections enhances culture and communication at every level of the organization by involving all staff
- Microsoft Viva Connections is your gateway to a modern participatory experience in Microsoft Teams, designed to engage everyone in activities and discussions, and keep all employees up to date.
- The app allows personnel to make contacts from the management level to the store, set up teams, and inspire and encourage colleagues.
- With Viva Connections, all employees in the organization can easily participate and influence with their opinions, thus strengthening the virtual sense of trust and community.
Microsoft Viva Connections is now available as a desktop version and mobile app later this year.
Skills and growth (Viva Learning)
- Microsoft Viva Learning accelerates training and growth
- Microsoft Viva Learning brings together the organization’s own learning materials, LinkedIn Learning and Microsoft Learning resources, and materials from third-party service providers.
- The application helps users to browse, track and share a wide range of content from comprehensive entities to individual learning content.
- The tool supports employees in formal and non-formal learning exactly when it is needed, making it easier for employees to learn flexibly on the job.
- The app encourages a growth culture that helps employees reach their potential.
Microsoft Viva Learning is now available as a pre-release for selected users.
- Microsoft Viva Insights balances productivity and well-being
- Microsoft Viva Insights helps people and businesses succeed with privacy-based insights and recommendations based on personalized information to improve productivity and well-being.
- The app helps employees take regular breaks, focus better on learning and work, strengthen interaction with colleagues, and identify opportunities to improve their own work.
- For supervisors and managers, Viva Insights provides visibility into work standards that can lead to fatigue due to work outside of working hours, excessive number of meetings, or too short uninterrupted working hours.
- By prioritizing employee personal well-being and balancing productivity, organizations can foster a culture in which both employees and the organization thrive by identifying best practices for maintaining well-being at work.
Microsoft Viva Insights is available for Microsoft 365 users.
Check out our customer stories:
- Panostaja & Solu Digital: Solu 365® for Microsoft Teams provides a swift communications platform and document management
- Scania & Solu Digital: Efficiency for operations with easy-to-use solutions of Microsoft SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps, Teams, and Solu 365®
- Trade Union Pro & Solu Digital: Solu 365® streamlines teamwork by enhancing communication and document management:
Read more from our expert articles:
- Microsoft Viva Connections brings the intranet to Teams
- Using Microsoft Teams effectively: 5 Tips for Teams settings
- Using Microsoft Teams effectively: 5 Tips for working with meetings
- Using Microsoft Teams effectively: 5 Tips for activating participants in meetings
- Using Microsoft Teams effectively: 5 Tips for a good meeting experience
- Using Microsoft Teams effectively: 5 tips for Teams groups
- Using Microsoft Teams effectively: 5 Tips on Teams channels
- Teams management with Solu 365® workgroup automation
- Solu 365® automates project management
- Microsoft Teams’ 5th anniversary: 3 highlights from the roadmap
- Teams deployment and organizational maturity model
- All Solu Digital expert articles
Want to hear more about Microsoft Viva and how it integrates into organizational culture?
Please contact Marko:
Chief Commercial Officer, Partner